As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Trying to buy a Girl Elf on the Shelf Skirt UK is a bit of a shopping challenge. Yes there are a few available from select stores but they have pretty hefty price tags for what they are. If you are willing to pay the beefed-up price then all I can say is good luck finding one in stock! Below is a link to skirts that are currently available. I will keep this updated with UK suppliers that have stock as best I can but beware they sell out very, very fast. Prices can range from about £7 – £30 depending on demand.
If you cannot find one in UK shops the here is a solution though that you may not be aware of. Buy it from Amazon.com, the online shopping giants USA store. You won’t need to pay any Customs or Import Tax charges, just P&P!.
The UK version, Amazon.co.uk do have a few for sale, but like I said earlier they are rather expensive. In the American store they are half the price, even after adding shipping and handling.
But you have probably never ordered from the .com site and are a little put off by international ordering. Well no need to be and this is the reason why.
- You don’t need a separate Amazon account to shop there. Your UK login and password details work just the same to place an order.
- You don’t need to pay any Duty, Customs Charges or Import Tax on orders under £15.
- Amazon global will post your Elf on the Shelf Skirt to UK for a shipping & handling charge at checkout so there are no hidden charges or unexpected bills on arrival.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Girl Elf on the Shelf Skirt UK Buying Guide
Here is a quick step by step guide to buying a Girl Elf on the Shelf Skirt UK imported.
- Go and Login to your account at Amazon.co.uk. This will open up a separate webpage. Being logged in already speeds things up as you shouldn’t need to do it again when you get to the checkout for buying your Elf on the Shelf Skirt. Then come back to this page and proceed to step 2.
- Navigate to the Amazon.com website via the link below which will take you to 2 of the cheapest sellers that I have found that will offer International shipping.
- You will notice on the picture that the first result showed displays that it does not ship to UK. This result may change as it’s normally the seller that has the cheapest Elf on the Shelf Skirt for sale that will display first. If the front page seller doesn’t offer UK shipping simply select a different seller as pointed out by the arrow. In this example, there are 9 more Elf on the Shelf Skirt retailers.
- Once you have selected the alternatives you will get a list of retailers like below. Two of these will ship your Elf on the Shelf to UK. For this tutorial, I have selected the BT Group option at $14.95 and added to cart.
- Once you have added the Elf on the Shelf Skirt to your cart (or basket) you can click on the link to see the shipping information.
- As shown, this seller will ship your item to UK. Should you get to this point and once clicked on the link the item is not for international shipping then simply delete it from your basket and try another seller.
- Now you can proceed as normal through the buying process. Go to your basket, proceed to checkout. En route you will select the normal things like what address you want the item delivered to, payment methods and type of shipping. I selected standard shipping for the Elf on the Shelf Skirt in this page which came out at a reasonable £4.60. Standard delivery will take between 8-14 days. There is an option to have it delivered quicker but be prepared to pay higher delivery charges.
- Finally you can place your Elf on the Shelf Skirt order and wait for the item to be delivered. Currency can be changed to Pounds and the exchange rate will be shown. You now have a final cost for the Elf on the Shelf Skirt which at the time of writing this post comes in at £14.30. In comparison, the cheapest skirt on the .co.uk site was £27.40 (with postage). By ordering from overseas you have just saved yourself £13.10. In addition to saving money this is also an ideal alternative should you be struggling to find an Elf on the Shelf Skirt in stock in UK.
Fitting the Elf on the Shelf Skirt
If your lucky enough to get an Elf on the Shelf Skirt UK bought or imported then take one more bit of advice. As you know the Elf on the Shelf cannot be touched so your children may ask “how does she get it on”?
Place it beside her where she can see and she will slip into it before her nightly flight…
is your answer. Later that night, before she comes to life and reports back to Santa you can get her dressed properly. Next morning the kids will be astounded to find her clothed and in the next hiding place.
Good Luck on Finding an Elf on the Shelf Skirt in UK
I hope you have found this guide useful. You can get started by checking to see if there are any available in UK first by following this link. Elf on the Shelf Gown UK. If you have no luck then use this guide and see if there are any left in stock overseas.
Hurry! Elf on the Shelf Skirts sell out really fast so don’t delay in buying or your children will be left disappointed.
These are 2013 limited edition, special collectible items that are only available while supplies last. The Claus Couture collection feature pleats and sequins and are a perfect fashion accessory for your Girl Scout Elf on the Shelf.